[ITM]Tivoli Endpoint Remote Control
Rıfat Aras
2007-08-31 10:46:42 UTC
Hello group,

My questions may seem "prehistoric" to you, but there are some
organisations still using these technologies, so if you can help me on
this one, I will be gladful...

The question is:

When I try to control an endpoint via Tivoli Remote Control Interface, I
am getting the following error string: "spawn_imlp, could not spawn
method as user BuiltinNTAdministrator." What is the reason behind this
error? And how can I fix it?

Thanks in advance

Rýfat

==========================================================-
Bu e-posta sadece yukarida isimleri belirtilen kisiler arasinda özel haberlesme amacini tasimaktadir. Size yanlislikla ulasmissa lütfen gönderen kisiyi bilgilendiriniz ve mesaji sisteminizden siliniz. Turkiye Cumhuriyet Merkez Bankasi A.S. bu mesajin icerigi ile ilgili olarak hicbir hukuksal sorumlulugu kabul etmez.

This e-mail communication is intended for the private use of the people named above. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your system. The Central Bank of The Republic of Turkey does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
y***@public.gmane.org
2007-08-31 11:43:48 UTC
Is the BuiltinNTAdministrator member of the Tivoli_Admin_Privileges group ?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards

Yusuf Demir
IDG mbH / IDG-SM-SYM

Tel: 0221/308-69838
Mobil: 0160-4757963
E-Mail: Yusuf_Demir-***@public.gmane.org

Rýfat Aras
<***@tcmb.
gov.tr> An
Gesendet von: tme10-***@public.gmane.org
tme10-***@lis Kopie
ts.ca.ibm.com
Thema
[TME10] [ITM]Tivoli Endpoint
31.08.2007 12:46 Remote Control

Bitte antworten
an
"Discussion list
for Tivoli
product and
Tivoli Ready
products."
<tme10-***@public.gmane.org
bm.com>

[...]

Geschäftsführung: Lothar Engelke (Vors.), Hans Berg
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Michael Kurtenbach
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Köln HRB Nr. 25642
Shickell, Matt
2007-08-31 12:02:10 UTC
I believe that BuiltinNTAdministrator alerts normally mean the box needs rebooting as far as Tivoli goes? Have you rebooted since you've installed the endpoint?

Cheers

Matt

Rıfat Aras
2007-08-31 12:27:08 UTC
I will give your solutions a try and let you know the results. Thanks
for the quick responses..

Brinkworth, Rob
2007-08-31 12:56:33 UTC
If the reboot does not help, try the following:
wep <ep_label> repair -s tap
wep <ep_label> repair -s accounts

Cheers,
Rob.
Post by Shickell, Matt
Bu e-posta sadece yukarida isimleri belirtilen kisiler arasinda özel
haberlesme amacini tasimaktadir. Size yanlislikla ulasmissa lütfen gönderen
kisiyi bilgilendiriniz ve mesaji sisteminizden siliniz. Turkiye Cumhuriyet
Merkez Bankasi A.S. bu mesajin icerigi ile ilgili olarak hicbir hukuksal
sorumlulugu kabul etmez.

This e-mail communication is intended for the private use of the people
named above. If you received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete it from your system. The Central Bank of The
Republic of Turkey does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of
this message.

This e-mail (and any attachments) may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please do not disclose, copy, distribute, disseminate or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please reply and tell us and then delete it. Should you wish to communicate with us by e-mail we cannot guarantee the security of any data outside our own computer systems. For the protection of Legal & General's systems and staff, incoming emails will be automatically scanned.

Any information contained in this message may be subject to applicable terms and conditions and must not be construed as giving investment advice within or outside the United Kingdom.

The following companies are subsidiary companies of the Legal & General Group Plc which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority for advising and arranging the products shown: Legal & General Partnership Services Limited (insurance and mortgages), Legal & General Insurance Limited (insurance), Legal & General Assurance Society Limited
(life assurance, pensions and investments), Legal & General Unit Trust Managers Limited and Legal & General Portfolio Management Services Limited (investments).

They are registered in England under numbers shown.
The registered office is Temple Court, 11 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4N 4TP.

Legal & General Partnership Services Limited: 5045000 Legal & General Assurance Society Limited: 166055 Legal & General (Unit Trust Managers) Limited: 1009418 Legal & General (Portfolio Management Services) Limited: 2457525 Legal & General Insurance Limited: 423930

They are registered with the Financial Services Authority under numbers shown. You can check this at www.fsa.gov.uk/register

Legal & General Partnership Services Limited: 300792 Legal & General Assurance Society Limited: 117659 Legal & General (Unit Trust Managers) Limited: 119273 Legal & General (Portfolio Management Services) Limited: 146786 Legal & General Insurance Limited: 202050

Legal & General International (Ireland) Limited, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Regulator in Ireland and regulated by the Financial Services Authority for the conduct of insurance business in the UK. It is a private company limited by shares. Registered office: Alexandra House, The Sweepstakes, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland Registered in Ireland No. 440141.